Recoveries Executive - Southampton
We require a Recoveries Executive to join our new team at our Southampton office.
Working within our fast paced and lively team, you will be assisting the Recoveries Manager with the management of our outsourced debt portfolios
Responsibilities will include
o Monitoring and analysis of our external servicers ensuring performance to target
o Liaising with original creditors to resolve new and existing queries
o Liaising with a variety of professionals who require specialist support in relation to our portfolios
o Working with the recoveries manager to develop portfolio collection strategies
Experience in a debt recovery environment would be an advantage, though not essential as on the job training will be provided
· Attention to detail and strong organisational skills are essential
· Highly motivated with strong written and communication skills
· Ensure that your quality and timeliness of work is in line with our policies and procedures
· IT proficiency is required
· An ability to use your own initiative, and work independently and as part of a team
· Analytical skills
If you are hard-working, flexible, energetic, friendly and want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment and have a passion to deliver results, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking team members to join our fast-growing start-up Investment Company who are looking to develop their analytical skills.